- Behjou, F.K. Majnounian, B. Dvorák, J. Namiranian, M. Saeed, A. and Feghhi, J. 2009. Productivity and
cost of manual felling with a chainsaw in Caspian forests. Journal of Forest Sceince. 55(2): 96–100.
- Bjorheden, R. and Thompson, M.A. 1995. An International Nomenclature for Forest Work Study. Paper
presented at the XX IUFRO World Congress, Tampere, 6-12 August 1995. 16 p.
- Conway, S. 1979. Logging practice, principle of timber harvesting system. Miller Freeman, USA, 416 p.
- Dykstra, D. and Heinrich, R. 1996. FAO. Model code of forest harvesting practice. Rome, FAO. 85 p.
- Ershadifar, M., Nikooy, M. and Naghdi, R. 2011. Ability assessment of felling crew in directional felling
in west forest of Guilan province. Iranian Journal of Forest. 3(2): 169-176.
- Han, H.S. and Renzie, C. 2005. Effect of Ground Slope, Stump Diameter, and Species on Stump Height
for Feller-Buncher and Chainsaw Felling. International Journal of Forest Engineering. 16(2): 81-88.
- Heinemann, H.R. 2004. Forest operation under mountainous conditions. In Encyclopedia of Forest
Sciences, J. Burley, J. Evans, and J. Youngquist, Editors. Elsevier Academic Press: Amsterdam, etc. P: 279285.
- International Labour Office (ILO), 1998. Safety and health in forestry work. Geneva. Italy. 116 p.
- Kluender, R. Lortz, D. McCoy, W. Stokes, B. and Klepac, J. 1997. Removal intensity and tree size effects
on harvesting cost and profitability. Forest Products Journal. 48(1): 54-59.
- Kluender, R.A. and Stokes, B.J. 1994. Productivity and costs of three harvesting methods. Southern
Journal of Applied Forestry. 18(4): 168-174.
- Laitila, J. Asikainen, A. and Nuutinen, Y. 2007. Forwarding of whole trees after manual and mechanized
felling bunching in pre-commercial thinning. International Journal of Forest Engineering. 18(2): 29-39.
- Li, Y., Wang, J. Miller, G. and McNeel, J. 2006. Production economics of harvesting small-diameter
hardwood stands in central Appalachia. Forest Product Journal. 56(3): 81-86.
- Lortz, D., Kluender, R., McCoy, W., Stokes, B. and Klepac, J. 1997. Manual felling time and productivity
in southern forests. Forest Product Journal. 47(10): 59-63.
- Mitchell, J. 2000. Productivities and costs of harvesting small openings in the Cariboo Forest Region.
FERIC, Vancouver, BC. Advantage. Vol. 1 (22) 8 p.
- Nikooy, M. 2007. Optimizing Production Cost and Damage Reduction to Wood, Trees and Forest by
Harvest Planning (Case Study: Asalem Forest District area). Ph.D. Thesis. Natural Resurces Faculty.
University of Tehran. 215 p.
- Parker, S. 2002. Methods to improve falling safety in coastal British Columbia. FERIC, Vancouver, BC.
Advantage. Vol. 3 (13) 8 p.
- Pearce, K. and Stenzel, G. 1972. Logging and pulp wood production, John Wiley & Sons, 453 p.
- Renzie, C. 2006. A Comparison of Partial Cut and Clearcut Harvesting Productivity and Cost in Old
Cedar-Hemlock Forests in East Central British Columbia. MSc thesis. The University of Northern British
Columbia. 131 p.
- Rummer, R. and Klepac, J. 2002. Mechanized or hand operations: which is less expensive for small
timber? Published in Small Diameter Timber: Resource Management, Manufacturing, and Markets
proceedings from conference held February 25-27, 2002 in Spokane, Washington. Compiled and edited by
D.M. Baumgartner, L.R. Johnson, and E.J. DePuit. Washington State University Cooperative Extension. 268
- Sarikhani, N. 2008. Forest utilization. Tehran University, Tehran. 728 p.
- Sessions, J. K. Boston, G. Murphy, M.G. Wing, L. Kellogg, S. Pilkerton, J.C. Zweede, and Heinrich, R.
2007. Harvesting operation in the Tropics. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg. 170 p.
- Sobhani, H. and Rafatneia, N. 1997. Guideline for forest harvesting plan. Forest, Range and Watershed
Management Organization. Iran. 39 p.
- Spinelli, R. and Visser, R. 2008. Analyzing and estimating delays in wood chipping operations, Biomass
and Bioenergy. 3: 1-5.
- Thibodeau, E.D. Krag, R.K. and Hedin, I.B. 1996. The Date Creek study: productivity of ground-based
harvesting methods in the Interior Cedar-Hemlock zone of British Columbia. FERIC, Vancouver, BC.
Special Report SR-114. 38 p.
- Wang, J. Long, C. McNeel, J. and Baumgras, J. 2004. Productivity and cost of manual felling and cable
skidding in central Appalachain hardwood forests. Forest Product Journal. 54(12): 45-51.