- Atic, M. Seleuk, S. and Karaguzel, O. 2009. Impact of Recreational Trampling on the Natural Vegetation in Termessos National Park, Antalya-Turkey, Tarim Bilimeri Dergisi. vol. 15(3). 249-258.
- Barzehkar, Gh. 1995. Identify plant species and communities of Nour forest park, M.SC. thesis. Department of Natural Resources. Tarbiate Modarres University. 126 pp.
- Baybordi, M. 1981. Soil Physics, Tehran University Press. 501 pp.
- Saeedi ashtiani, H. 1984. Iranian parks and place for recreation. Karaj Press. 154 pp.
- Chin, C. l. Moore, S. Wallingto, J. and Dowling, k. 2000. Ecotourism in Bako National Park, Borneo: Visitors’ Perspectives on Environmental Impacts and their Management. Journal of sustainable Tourism.
Vol. 8(1). 20-35.
- Cole, D. and Monaz, C. 2004. Spatial patterns of recreation impact on experimental campsites, Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 70. 105-122.
- Deng, J. Qiang, Sh. Walker, G. and Zhang, Y. 2003. Assessment on and Perception of Visitors’
Environmental Impacts of Nature Tourism: A Case Study of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China,
Journal of sustainable Tourism. Vol. 11(6). 529-548.
- Jim, C.Y. 1987. Camping impacts on vegetation and soil in a Hong Kong country park, Applied
Geography. Vol. 7(4). 317-332.
- Kine, j. 2001. Tourism and natural resource management: a general overview of research and issues,
general technical report. PNW-GRT-506. 10 pp.
- Kissling, M. Tessa, H. Rusterholz, H. and Baur, B. 2009. Short-term and long-term effects of human
trampling on above-ground vegetation, soil density, soil organic matter and soil microbial processes in
suburban beech forests Applied Soil Ecology. Vol. 42. 303-314.
- Lindsay, K. Craig, j. and low, m. 2008. Tourism and conservation: The effects of track proximity on avian
reproductive success and nest selection in an open sanctuary, Tourism Management. vol. 29. 730-739.
- Makhdoom, M. and Khorasani, N. 1984. Compare recreation and timber harvest of impacts in reached
northern ecosystems, collegiate Jahad Press, 188 pp.
- Malakooti, M.J. and Homaei, M. 1994. Soil fertility by dry lands, Tarbiate Modarres University Press,
- Mansourfar, k. 2003. Statistical methods, University of Tehran press. 394 pp
- Manuela, A. Bebayas, j. Castilllejos, T. Serrano, F. Morote, F. and Barja, A. 2005. impact of visitors on soil and vegetationof the recreational area, environmental monitoring and assessment. Vol. 10. 55-67.
- MarVie mohadjer, M.R. 2007. Silviculture, University of Tehran press, 387 PP.
- Mingyu, Y. Hens, L. Xiaokun, O. and Wulf, R. 2009. Impacts of recreational trampling on sub-alpine vegetation and soils in Northwest Yunnan, China, Acta Ecologica Sinica. Vol 29.171-175.
- Mortezapour, S. Mohajer, M. Saghebtalebi, KH. and Zahedi, GH. 2005. Investigate the relationship regeneration of beech trees with the form earth, Quarterly Scientific Forest Research and Populus of Research. Vol. 13. 447-474.
- Obua, j. 1997. The Potential, Development and Ecological Impact of Ecotourism in Kibale National Park, Uganda, Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 50. 27-38.
- Pariente, S. and Zhevelev, H. M. 2007. Effect of visitors’ pressure on soil and vegetation in several different micro-environments in urban parks in Tel Aviv, Landscape and Urban Planning. vol. 83. 284-293.
- Pickering, C. M. Hill, W. Newsome, D. and Leung, Y. 2010. Comparing hiking, mountain biking and horse riding impacts on vegetation and soils in Australia and the United States of America, Journal of
Environmental Management. vol. 91. 551-562.
- Pickering, C.M. and Growcock, A. 2009. Impacts of experimental trampling on tall alpine herbfields and subalpine grasslands in the Australian Alps, Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 91.532-540.
- Pirmohammadi, Z. 2007. Assessment ecological and forestry plan approach nature tourism (ecotourism) in the Zagros forests, M.SC thesis, Department of Natural Resources, Tehran university. 100 pp.
- Rickard, C.A. McLachlan, A. and Kerley, G. 1994. The effects of vehicular and pedestrian traffic on dune
vegetation in South Africa, Ocean & Coastal Management. Vol. 23(3). 225-247.
- Shields, d. a. 1993. Comparison of clod and core methods for determination of soil bulk density, Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, Vol. 24(17). 2517-2528.
- Sun, d. and Liddle, m. 1993. A Survey of Trampling Effects on Vegetation and Soil in Eight Tropical and Subtropical Sites, Environmental Management. Vol. 17(4). 497-510.
- Whinam, J. and Chilcott, N. 2003. Impacts after four years of experimental trampling on alpine/sub-alpine environments in western Tasmania, Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 67. 205-220.
- Yuksek, T. 2009. Effect of Visitor Activities on Surface Soil Environmental Conditions and Aboveground Herbaceous Biomass in Ayder Natural Park, Clean. Vol. 37(2). 170-175.